When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Why no Ebel reps?

jomama

I used to own this one:

234013-11583.jpg

Even wrote a review of this watch 2 years ago. Not the most accurate but still quite nice:

http://www.rwg.cc/members/index.php?showtopic=918

I'd buy a two-tone version of this (I know the rep exists) if someone could only source it. Reg?

I wouldn't be surprised if we see a BTR series rep pretty soon. It has all the ingredients--nice looking sport watches which seem to be the most commonly repped, Asia 7750 compatable, a brand w/ expanding name recognition and advertising, etc...

But the bottom line is that the mind of the repmaker is incomprehensible--it's just as likely we'll see 4 IWC's, 6 PAMs, and 3 more versions of the BB first.

This is the one I was refering to..........also like the yellow stitch version w/ ss bezel

I really like the looks of that one! They just came out with some beautiful new Ebels at Baselworld 2007.

I own a gen two tone 1911 with black face and roman numerals since the early nineties which up until recently I'd been wearing as my primary watch. A beautiful watch, regularly serviced and maintained. I've been considering selling it lately, but I can't decide.