When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

What strap for a Panerai Ferrari?

kasigi

I'm thinking dark grey suede with thin yellow stitching. No idea where i'd get one (save perhaps HKTan), but i'll solve that when i actually get the watch.

I'm sold on the yellow stitching after i saw Relaxman's rep strap that he coloured with a marker pen. I've even been looking for a good fine point marker.

I'd also like to use the deployant buckle, just to keep it different from my other Pams.

Yet another subject for me to ponder as well, as i just sent payment for my Ferrari Chrono to sash yesterday. I think a carbon strap with yellow stitching would look good.

I'm going to have to get one custom made, I think black buffalo with white stitching would work well. Any opinions on that combo for a Ferrari?

I think you are right on the money. I have been looking for one for my, soon to arrive, FER008. I found a Manifatture Firenze black buffalo with white stitching that looks great. Oops, as I read on it seems as though you have made another choice. V's strap looks fantastic too. Don't know if I could pull off the yellow stiching.

I think you are right on the money. I have been looking for one for my, soon to arrive, FER008. I found a Manifatture Firenze black buffalo with white stitching that looks great. Oops, as I read on it seems as though you have made another choice. V's strap looks fantastic too. Don't know if I could pull off the yellow stiching.

You can put white stitching if you prefer.. That's the good things about custom straps :)