When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Just another newbie

Bobwrc

I'd like to purchase my first replica watch, and being a newbie; I realize that I'm an easy mark or "Sharkbait" for the horde of unethical replica watch dealers out there.

I sure hope that those of you, who have been "around the block" a few times, and know who the reasonably honest dealers are; will steer me in the right direction.

Any advise and council would sure be appreciated.

BTW - is there a way to determine if anyone who might respond to my request for accurate information, is an experienced replica watch enthusiast, or just a shady dealer pretending to be one, in order to sell a junk replica watch?

Bob W.

I'd like to purchase my first replica watch, and being a newbie; I realize that I'm an easy mark or "Sharkbait" for the horde of unethical replica watch dealers out there.

I sure hope that those of you, who have been "around the block" a few times, and know who the reasonably honest dealers are; will steer me in the right direction.

Any advise and council would sure be appreciated.

BTW - is there a way to determine if anyone who might respond to my request for accurate information, is an experienced replica watch enthusiast, or just a shady dealer pretending to be one, in order to sell a junk replica watch?

Bob W.

Psst...Rolex, Omega, Panerai. Good quality. $300...gurantee working. Best price. :p

Welcome Bob...hope you enjoy your stay here. I suggest you go with the dealers that pamper their members. No thinking required type. Try Andrew or Josh. King's cool as well...speedy shipping although you gotta try simple english as there might be a language barrier.

Psst...Rolex, Omega, Panerai. Good quality. $300...gurantee working. Best price. :p

Welcome Bob...hope you enjoy your stay here. I suggest you go with the dealers that pamper their members. No thinking required type. Try Andrew or Josh. King's cool as well...speedy shipping although you gotta try simple english as there might be a language barrier.

Thanks for the reply to my inquiry, that was reassuring, as I ordered a watch from Joshua, yesterday. :)