When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Problem with a new 7750

mucrewbtp

Hopefully some of the more experienced members on this site can help me out with this. I was recently servicing the movement on a Chronomat Evolution that I just got, Since I have read that the new movements generally do not come oiled. The disassembly, service, and reassembly went fine. It was when I was testing the chronograph mechanism that I screwed it all up. I was holding the movement on the edges when I went to push the chronograph reset pusher. It slipped in my hands and snapped into position so I was holding it on the face and back between my thumb and forefinger. I think I also need to add that the post for the chronograph seconds hand was embedded in my thumb. After I extracted it from my finger I saw to my dismay that I had bent the post. I now am in need of a center chronograph wheel, and running seconds 9 o'clock subdial wheel. If anybody has any information about where I can get these parts, or has a dead or working new 7750 that they would be willing to sell I would greatly appreciate it.

Thanks,

Mike