When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Date Wheel Interest Check

red

Lello is willing to make a date wheel to fit the 2892-2 movement if there is enough interest. If you are interested please chime in. Currently I only know of the PAM 027 and 028 using this movement. If you know of other Chinese or Japanese movements that could use the fix please also include your input.

I think the cost will be similar to his current date wheel, but still not certain.

I posted the same thing on the replica-watch.info. Thanks in advance. I would really like to see this made.

As far as I know, only a few members here have a 2892-A2, and they are likely to already have gotten Finepics' datewheels (I am one of them).

I might be interested anyway, as I have some concerns about Finepics' datewheel perfect alignment. I still have to extensively test it (I mounted it, but the watch is not completely reassembled due to lacking of palpatine's PVD crown.)

I may suppose that Finepics might have at least one extra 2892-A2 datewheel (unsure about that, though).

But he's currently having some hard time, as you already read on that other thread in the General Section.

I'm sorry, I'm afraid your only options here are either being patient, or persuading Lello to make his datewheels.