When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

PAM fleamarket

shultz

Hi there,

just took a group shot of my PAM babies. My digicam is :thumbdown: but nevertheless it will give you an impression I think. YOu can see: 127, 249, 196, 239, 029 and 061 (Ti with solid Ti back) :wub:

All watches are engined by swiss movements (except 239), fully serviced and re-lumed by The Zigmeister (except the 249 which is quite nice out of the box). Furthermore you can see the new 6,9/ 7mm lenses, better DWs (on 196 / 7753 and 029/ 2893), ar coated crystals, bigger crowns and so on.

By the way: The PAM239 destro is probably for sale. I got it back from The Zigmeister a few days ago. The watch is brand new and fully "ziggified": re-lumed with SL C3 and fully serviced. Maybe you will find it in the sales corner later... (I am looking for a 5218, 000, 005 or 212 w/ sapphire and swiss 7750 :whistling:).

Here we go with my "fleamarket", enjoy:

237491-10846.jpg

Gorgeous and varied collection, congrats! :thumbsupsmileyanim:

It just lacks a nice PR model, IMHO. :D

PR? Do you mean PReitling? PRolex? PRIWC? :lol: Please enlighten me! :innocent:

:bangin:

I see your collection is already made from so many different brands that I did not suppose the answer was so though to guess

:bangin: