When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

More product of my hotel boredom: Chopard GTXL on rep panerai croc strap

section8

I think it looks pretty good actually. I think i'm going to try and source a better quality gator strap for it - maybe i can even get the chopard deployant to work with something.

239200-10458.jpg

239200-10459.jpg

239200-10460.jpg

I have to comment on your being able to take pictures of your watch in a hotel room and put those someplace where anybody in the world with a computer and internet connection could look at it. We take that for granted now and yet even 15 years ago if someone had suggested you'd be doing this we would all have said, naw.

Now for the real point of this post. I've had my eye on the gran turisimo for awhile. How do you like the watch?

I have to comment on your being able to take pictures of your watch in a hotel room and put those someplace where anybody in the world with a computer and internet connection could look at it. We take that for granted now and yet even 15 years ago if someone had suggested you'd be doing this we would all have said, naw.

Now for the real point of this post. I've had my eye on the gran turisimo for awhile. How do you like the watch?

Yeah, technology really has come a long way hasn't it?

As far as the watch, I really like this one a lot. Sure it's not quite as accurate as the 'ultimate' but it is pretty close IMO, and doesn't suffer from the jerky seconds hand of the ultimate either. I was really impressed with the decoration on the movement. All in all, not a bad $112 spent.