When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Watch Time Magazine lives on Basel and is running on fumes

I expect my next issue of WT to arrive on a fork lift fresh and bursting with information and pictures from Basel 2007 but the mag has been staggering to the annual March finish line of their publication relevance year with thinner and thinner editions. This past month sports a Rolex retrospective featuring recycled articles that are several years old. I guess there's only so much mileage in re-reviewing and re-rewarding 2006 distinctions like Roger Dubis and Maurice Lacroix as new manufactures, Seiko's Spring Drive, Jacob and CO's 31 day power reserve "cash register on a wrist", the Opus 6 one ofs' etc...

Cant wait for the new stuff!!!! What will they do with that GP One Armed Bandit????

I expect my next issue of WT to arrive on a fork lift fresh and bursting with information and pictures from Basel 2007 but the mag has been staggering to the annual March finish line of their publication relevance year with thinner and thinner editions. This past month sports a Rolex retrospective featuring recycled articles that are several years old. I guess there's only so much mileage in re-reviewing and re-rewarding 2006 distinctions like Roger Dubis and Maurice Lacroix as new manufactures, Seiko's Spring Drive, Jacob and CO's 31 day power reserve "cash register on a wrist", the Opus 6 one ofs' etc...

Cant wait for the new stuff!!!! What will they do with that GP One Armed Bandit????

That was a supplimental edition, not the full issue.