When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

golf

frankpower88

hi everybody. its now been 6 months since i have been waiting :black_eye: . not for a new watch, i bought about 6 in that time, but for a new golf season :bicycle: . i live in quebec city, canada and the golf club where i am a member is opening tomorrow :thumbsupsmileyanim: its sure i will have less time to play on rwg but my shape will thank me for that. i cant wait tomorrow after noon. in the summer i have a routine. after working day, at about 4pm, i go play a nine hole with my gf or friends, then its bbq time at 8pm, this, 3 or 4 days a week, then the week end, 18 or 36 holes starting at 7:30am, saturday and sunday. we are not a big golf club, maybee 75 to 100 regular fulltime members, but 30 of them including me are maniacs. so its golf 7/7 and great fun for 6months.

i just wanted to share my true passion with you. if there are other golf freaks here, have a great season. and trust me,i wont forget watches.

because, in the same time i am starting a scuba diving lesson next tuesday. so an other good reason to look for great waterproof reps. :whistling: