When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Beaten up J12?

TeeJay

I know that several people have bought J12's for their Signifigant Others, and, I know that the various reps available are of varying degrees of quality and accuracy. The one I bought for my fiance, had a bracelet that was rather inaccurate to the gen. (moulded, shaped links rather than individual links, white-coated links rather than ceramic...) After a while, the bracelet was starting to get pretty beaten up, with the paint chipping off where the links rubbed against each other, and there was a single ding on the bezel insert that had also chipped away a small fleck of paint. I thought this watch might have been doomed to relegation to the underwear drawer, but, a local clothes store was selling ladies watches on a variety of different styled and sized white 'leather' straps. For

Stop being a tight a$$ and just buy her the full ceramic version :p

:D

If I thought she'd actually wear it regularly, I would :D My fiance has the annoying habit of insisting on getting something (bag, shoes, top, watch etc) and then seldom wearing it again, so although I don't mind buying gifts, I don't like wasting money on things that will essentially be 'single use' items :D

:D

If I thought she'd actually wear it regularly, I would :D My fiance has the annoying habit of insisting on getting something (bag, shoes, top, watch etc) and then seldom wearing it again, so although I don't mind buying gifts, I don't like wasting money on things that will essentially be 'single use' items :D

243583-9104.jpg