When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Canon pin fix?

Rxus

i did a search and although many threadds mention it as you can imagine, but have not stumbled on any that actually explain what this "problem is" i hear such and such dealer sends them fixed and some worst than others anybody here that can be gracious enogh to explain to this PAM newbie what this term means?

My 111h is in the mail and just wanted to know.

Thanks in advance

i did a search and although many threadds mention it as you can imagine, but have not stumbled on any that actually explain what this "problem is" i hear such and such dealer sends them fixed and some worst than others anybody here that can be gracious enogh to explain to this PAM newbie what this term means?

My 111h is in the mail and just wanted to know.

Thanks in advance

check this out...maybe it will answer your questions...hour wheel and can pin fix by The Zigmeister

Thank you soo much that really helped out a lot. i should have looked there first even before doing the search.

browsing The Zigmeister's post is very useful too...not looking only at topics...but posts, because he answers any possible post where is some probl with a watch or something related to repairs/mods...so you can find great info and help...

do not look at mine posts...they are usually not usefull! :bicycle: