When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Oceans 13 - TT GMTII Anniv.

docblackrock

Just saw trailer and if I'm not mistaken (and despite his 'ambassador' deal with Tag), Brad Pitt seems to be sporting one of the new anniversary GMTII's with ceramic bezel.

Can't see which exactly due to lighting. Looks like TT in first grab - although wasn't sure it was even a Rollie at first because it looks larger than 40mm on his girly wrist ^_^

Later on, close-up playing slots and I'm thinking it could be FG (or even the new SS?) although I'm thinking former since it fits better with character. Since he's wearing it al destro it's hard to see if there's a contrasting crown.

Film looks cool as usual - Pacino is obvious but great casting, and thank god Julia Roberts has (at least I hope so) been ditched!

242958-9271.png

242958-9272.png

242958-9273.jpg

Edited by docblackrock

Let's hope 13 is better than 12...

:)

12 was a dissaster and still the greatest is 11. i do hope they can pick up the slack in this new one. And thanks to the OP, I will go check out that trailer.

12 was a dissaster and still the greatest is 11. i do hope they can pick up the slack in this new one. And thanks to the OP, I will go check out that trailer.

Disaster is a bit strong, although the whole Julia Roberts playing herself thing was just cringemaking embarrassment :blink: 12's editing was atrocious and film felt very disjointed. I liked the European locations though, Amsterdam, Rome, Como etc. and Vincent Cassel's 'Count' was just a great character I thought.

Agree with the "cringe" statement. I mean, come on, they could not think of anything better than that?

With respect to the watch - i am not sure on the Rolex. It does look a little large on his wrist to be that. Then again, i agree, which his character - what would be a better fitting watch. Hope this one is a good one.

Andy Garcia finally gets to play a "good" guy. He has said in interviews that he wishes he could have played one of the 11.