When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Perpetual Calender Skymoon Tourbillon

Realloth

I have one as well. You'll need to replace the strap (it's garbage), but I think it's totally worth it for a unique watch like this.

BTW, according to Josh, it only comes in rose gold now (I found out when mine arrived...), so hopefully you're okay with that. You can always have it replated if you don't like the RG look.

I have the YG from Josh. Incredible watch. Really thick (must be 16-17mm) and the Patek engraving around the sides of the case are a stylish touch. The strap on mine isn't all that bad, so I've seen no need to replace it, though this may not be true of all. With the small pushbuttons, the subs can be adjusted instantly, as opposed to some calendar models where you have to use the tip of a ballpoint to do this. You'll love this watch.

Good thing you all didn't pay $971,000.00 like this gen! :Jumpy:

Patek Philippe’s Sky Moon Tourbillon, ref. 5002, is a double-face timekeeper: the dial side features the mean solar time and perpetual calendar. The back of the watch has a nocturnal sky map, the phases of the moon and sidereal time. Not only is Patek Philippe’s Sky Moon Tourbillon the most complicated wristwatch of the current collection, it is also the first double-face wristwatch in the history of the Geneva-based manufacture. It incoporates twelve complications: perpetual calendar with retrograde date, week day, month, leap year cycle, age of the moon, minute repeater, tourbillon, map of the sky, sidereal time, angular movement of the moon and phases of the moon. The mechanical modulus of the astronomic indications displayed on the back of the watch with the nocturnal sky map is protected by Swiss patent CH 688 171 B5. The Sky Moon Tourbillon is delivered with a COSC chronometer certificate and its movement, like all movements created by Patek Philippe, has the privilege of bearing the Geneva hallmark. The manual winding movement comprises 686 different components, all hand-finished and assembled. Because of the time required and necessary to successfully carry out the numerous and delicate stages of the manufacturing process, only two examples of the Sky Moon Tourbillon will be produced every year. Price: $971,000.00

23285-1491.jpg

• 10 months later...
BTW, according to Josh, it only comes in rose gold now (I found out when mine arrived...), so hopefully you're okay with that. You can always have it replated if you don't like the RG look.

I just spoke with Josh. YG version available as well...

I just purchased my very own. I can't wait for it to arrive.

A beautiful piece... I look forward to seeing some pictures of the actual watch delivered.

On the other hand... imagine: a million bucks around your wrist - one of two produced each year....

Unless you're a Sheik - that watch definitely puts a big "REP" sign on your forehead...

A beautiful piece... I look forward to seeing some pictures of the actual watch delivered.

On the other hand... imagine: a million bucks around your wrist - one of two produced each year....

Unless you're a Sheik - that watch definitely puts a big "REP" sign on your forehead...

I'll get you pictures, don't worry...

It's not meant to be passed of as real, it's supposed to be 'just for fun'. Besides, I wear an accurate Panerai replica that has a believable price tag and nobody (I mean NOBODY) has ever made a single comment about it. Most people just don't know these brands, but it's fun to have one in the collection anyway.