When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Breitling Serie Speciale

mdub83

Any recommendations on a dealer for the Breitling Serie Speciale Black with SS band? I've only dealt with Josh before, but I've been leaning towards Paul only because the date looks slightly better aligned in his pics. Any thoughts?

Thanks

Any recommendations on a dealer for the Breitling Serie Speciale Black with SS band? I've only dealt with Josh before, but I've been leaning towards Paul only because the date looks slightly better aligned in his pics. Any thoughts?

Thanks

Date alignment in dealer pictures should never be a deciding factor. Go with the dealer you trust, and if there is an issue with the received watch rest assured the dealer will take care of you.

Usually all reps come from the same factory. There are variations among the most popular watches, like Submariner and Planet Ocean... but mostly the dealers sell the exact same watches.

There's no such thing as "Paul's Navi" or "Joshua's Navi". The watches are from factory #1... or occasionally from factory #2.

About the Serie Speciale: The case and bracelet should be brushed. Joshua was selling excellent rep of the Serie Speciale but it had Swiss Valjoux in it... and the price was very high. Dunno if it has been released in Asian 7750. Check the Breitling Guide for more info (sticky in the Breitling area).