When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Franck Muller "Casablanca"

eLiNK

I wonder if someone has this watch.

I know it's a fantasy watch but still I like it and would like to hear some feedback before I pull the triger.

Thanks

It's not really a fantasy--it's an asian day-date rep of a pretty cool genuine muller--the curvel double retrograde (I can't remember if the OEM is a double retrograde seconds or chrono). In any event, aside from the dumb "complication" it looks like there's some pretty good attention to detail on this watch, and I bet the price is right.

It's not really a fantasy--it's an asian day-date rep of a pretty cool genuine muller--the curvel double retrograde (I can't remember if the OEM is a double retrograde seconds or chrono). In any event, aside from the dumb "complication" it looks like there's some pretty good attention to detail on this watch, and I bet the price is right.

I thought the only retrograde Franck Muller came up with is the model with to seconds.

23425-1444.jpg

Are you referring to this model?

Are you referring to this model?

Nope. It's tough to tell what model they're going after--could be the Master Calandar with retrograde date, but the day-date function, which on reps usually means "we're doing a chronograph, buddy" leads me to believe it's a cross between the retrograde seconds casablanca and the retrograde chronograph.

post-53-1144846569.jpg

post-53-1144846592.jpg

Nope. It's tough to tell what model they're going after--could be the Master Calandar with retrograde date, but the day-date function, which on reps usually means "we're doing a chronograph, buddy" leads me to believe it's a cross between the retrograde seconds casablanca and the retrograde chronograph.

The gens are delicious. Yummy.

those casablancas are nice!

not as bulky as the usual conquistador, and without the "datehole"... but hopefully as precise.

paul has a black one i really like: (especially no probs with "FM-blue" hands. )

did anyone pull the trigger on this baby? maybe from another dealer?

23699-1410.jpg

the gen:

23699-1411.jpg

http://www.aspire-eshop.com/product_info.p...products_id=158

http://www.timetunnel-jp.com/FM_2852CASA_AC_black.html

Edited by Hok

• 6 months later...