When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

PAM 092 Arktos from Andrew

bres3000

Gran,

Your personal remark is both unnecessary and inappropriate. I believe that you did it either out of an obsessive-compulsive urge to be condescending and judgmental, or because you wanted to [censored] me off. Or both.

Just know this: Of all the members here who's opinion of me does matter, yours is not one.

If that were the case, you would not have responded.

"Unnecessary and inappropriate ?"

We only have to look back yesterday to see you do much worse.

Seems to me Gran was holding out an olive branch in his own way.

By the way your stated reasoning behind revealing your nature was total fabrication & you know it.

How old are you ?

"Unnecessary and inappropriate ?"

We only have to look back yesterday to see you do much worse.

Seems to me Gran was holding out an olive branch in his own way.

How old are you ?

I don't really care who's balls you're washing - Gran's or your own. Just don't do it in my Thread, please.

30315-40628.jpg

Here's the thing: I truly believe that if you and your minions saw news footage today of Gran, running down his street, babbling incoherently 30315-40629.gifand carrying a bloody, severed head, tomorrow you guys would say "Are you feeling better, Gran? Can we buy you a beer?"

As for my age, I don't think its relevant and I know its none of your business.

Edited by bres3000

Taking the time to dig up and post such childish photos, tells me all I need to know about your maturity level.

You really are passing a negative, stinking gas into this forum, you know that ?

This is the kind of b.s. we left back at the old place,.. please don't bring it here.

Taking the time to dig up and post such childish photos, tells me all I need to know about your maturity level.

You really are passing a negative, stinking gas into this forum, you know that ?

This is the kind of b.s. we left back at the old place,.. please don't bring it here.

Shirley, you have a sense of humor, don't you? "a negative, stinking gas" - I like the sound of that! But at least we understand each other now. Have a safe jump, Roger.

30474-40590.jpg

Gran,

Your personal remark is both unnecessary and inappropriate. I believe that you did it either out of an obsessive-compulsive urge to be condescending and judgmental, or because you wanted to [censored] me off. Or both.

Just know this: Of all the members here who's opinion of me does matter, yours is not one.

It seems you are a very sensitive individual and maybe you are reading me all wrong, it was not my intention to agitate you quite the contrary bres3000. I am quite sensitive myself so I am a little hurt and I do care (one way or another) for others opinion whoever they are. That being said I still like the fact that you know your watches and can present a watch well bres. That is a big + in my book even if you do not like me or care for what I say. Enjoy your watches.

Regards

Gunnar :)

I don't really care who's balls you're washing - Gran's or your own. Just don't do it in my Thread, please.

30503-40583.jpg

Here's the thing: I truly believe that if you and your minions saw news footage today of Gran, running down his street, babbling incoherently 30503-40584.gifand carrying a bloody, severed head, tomorrow you guys would say "Are you feeling better, Gran? Can we buy you a beer?"

As for my age, I don't think its relevant and I know its none of your business.

:lol:

BTW could one of the moderators help us wash bres3000s dirty "balls" :bangin:

30503-40585.jpg

:lol:

BTW could one of the moderators help us wash bres3000s dirty "balls" :bangin:

30787-40524.jpg

Gunnar Gran,

Because you are attempting to engage me in a competition to see which of us can best "take the time to dig up and post such childish photos," we are both in violation of Rule #27, subsection B.

And I say, shame on us!

30787-40525.gif30787-40526.gif