When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Request for those with the new IWC Cousteau

Nebakanezzar

I was hoping someone with the new IWC Cousteau could do me a favor and measure the length of the strap, I am considering getting a Cousteau, but I am concerned that it wont fit.

thanx

The length of the strap without the buckle (the longest) is 11.5cm from the pins of the lugs, the shorter strap is 7cm from the pins of the lugs to the pins of the buckle. The length of the watch is 5cm from lug to lug. Hope this help.

The length of the strap without the buckle (the longest) is 11.5cm from the pins of the lugs, the shorter strap is 7cm from the pins of the lugs to the pins of the buckle. The length of the watch is 5cm from lug to lug. Hope this help.

Damn! 115x70 is a small strap :(

thanx Amadeus.

Around 9 inch in totall from the end of the clasp to the last hole... Don't be mistake by just the strap length! The way the strap is attached to the case is much difefrent from a Panerai Luminor Marina.

On my 7-7.5 inch wrist the watch fits nicely... but there is at least 1.5 inch extra to fit the strap and i think it fits a 9 inch wrist perfectly.