When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

HELP!!!! on Valjoux 7753

MADRED7

Hi The Zigmeister,

some weeks ago you gave really good advice on how to remove the stem from a valjoux 7753 in my PAM188 chrono.

This morning I did the first steps, everything went smooth....untill I tryed to remove the first silver subdial hand. After I got the subdial hand seperated I noticed that there should be a hole in the hand to sit on a pin on the movement...this pin now sticks on the subdial hand. :o

QUESTION: did I break this pin from the movement? Can this be replaced? Will Palpatine in Europe do this work?

Thanks for helping....I am EU based and just need to know who can fix my watch????!!!!

Thanks in advance,

Theo

P.S.: I do not have a digi cam for pic´s sorry.

u may have only seperated the little tube from behind the hand , if so u need to source a new hand or send it to The Zigmeister since u asked him the question, however i am aware he is stepping out of town for a couple weeks i would help out if it doesnt interfere with The Zigmeister , i am by no means trying to get his work i am only offering to help his customers out while he is away , if u choose to do this pm me and i can tell u the details through pm and if u can take a good up close picture of that area and the hand that is removed backside i can tell u more ok

UPDATE:

Took the watch to my local watchmaker.

He will fix the problem by installing a new 30-minute-counter wheel.....he has to took the whole movement into it´s parts....this will cost me around 250$......wow what a pricey rep I will own soon.

Talk to you soon,

Theo