When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Panerai Ferrari Scuderia Chronograph

trueimage

Although I have not bought one as I can't get over the fact that I still don't own a Ferrari, it is probably the best PAM rep out of the box. And everyone from Ziggy to Paneristi have commented on the quality of the casework. Of course, staying away from models with a date make it that much closer. I am partial to the new one with the Silver logo and red accents though. ;)

• 7 months later...

I have been looking through numerous posts... but does the Ferrari replica have the same bajonet closing for the crown?

The genuine Ferrari does not have a regular screw down crown, but you need to position the luminous dot on the crown forward and close it with only 1/4 turn... the sales person called it a bajonet closing.

Who has one and could comment on this??

I do have the 008 and the crown does close as the gen. Same....exact. I've not seen the gen in person (only pics) but I can't find any difference.....although I'm the first to admit I'm not as anal as some.

I believe ttk did say "it was as good as it gets" out of the box and I have to agree.

Visually, without a shadow of a doubt, the BEST replica Panerai, period!!! Can anyone tell me the difference between the 2 pics below? Please let me know if you see anything that is glaring at you.

I am purchasing this one before the end of January and I will do a complete review on it once received.

2.jpg

Panerai-Ferrari-00008-1.jpg

Edited by stevie7s

The Ferrari rep is EXACTLY the same as the gen....bayonet locking crown included.........red or yellow dot positioned opposite 3 and rolled towards 12 to close.......I've sold a lot of these.....mostly the RG Fer 006........it's without doubt the BEST rep.....nothing need be done...other than acquiring paperwork to make it as gen as possible....!

309FERRARIAUTO2.jpg

313FERRARIYELLOWCHRONO4.jpg

316FERRARIBLACKA3BLACKCHRONO3.jpg

367FERRARIROSEGOLDCHRONOGRAPH1.jpg

I have just bought the FER0014 Ferrari Scuderia Flyback with the Carbon Fibre dial and it is an amazing watch. If you angle the dial to reflect the light it gives an almost 3D effect and the subdials and Ferrari badge look as if they're floating off the dial! I've compared it to the pictures of the gen from the Panerai website and I agree that, to my untrained eye, the rep is amazingly close.