When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Omega PO 42,5mm from silix prime

veyron

Hello,

I want to order the PO by silix, but does somebody now if this is the one that other site's called the 4th gen? and does somebody had ordered his PO by silix? if so, could you post pictures?

It's this one:http://www.silix-prime.com/product.asp?id=1501

And if somebody wants to sell his 4th gen, pm me!

Thanks

(ps sorry for my bad english, i'm from holland)

Hi,

The short minute hand, the incorrect crown with a outer ring and the etched text at the caseback tells you that it is the 4th gen.

Due to different angle shot by the camera, some Omega logo on 4th gen appear "correct" without the feet. However, the actual one will have the feet just that it is not noticeable at a distance.

unless you have a small wrist, otherwise, go for 45mm PO. Except for the wrong logo. Everything else is good. AR, serial number engraved at the back at 7 o'clock position, correct crown, long minute hand, fantastic bracelet, engraved text on caseback and movement is secured with steel not crappy plastic like in 4th gen.

Hope this helps you.

Hi,

The short minute hand, the incorrect crown with a outer ring and the etched text at the caseback tells you that it is the 4th gen.

Due to different angle shot by the camera, some Omega logo on 4th gen appear "correct" without the feet. However, the actual one will have the feet just that it is not noticeable at a distance.

unless you have a small wrist, otherwise, go for 45mm PO. Except for the wrong logo. Everything else is good. AR, serial number engraved at the back at 7 o'clock position, correct crown, long minute hand, fantastic bracelet, engraved text on caseback and movement is secured with steel not crappy plastic like in 4th gen.

Hope this helps you.

Oke thanks for your message, i think i will go for the ultimate 45mm. If somebody sells his one please pm me