When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Anyone read the Robb Report?

jfreeman420

June is the Robb Report "Best of the Best" issue. Got it in the airport on my way to Atlantic City this weekend. Has all the best for the luxury lifestyle. Best wines, liquor, clothes and a whole section on the best watches of the year. AP, Hublot, Patek and many others are represented as you can imagine. Great reading for those who are interested.

Robb Report

Thanks for reminding me, I always get the best of the best June issue.

Makes me depressed looking at nice stuff I'll never be able to afford, but I stil buy it every year.

Robb Report is a bit too elitist and too much about flaunting wealth for my taste. But I did search their archives for articles on watches. I liked the reference in one article to IWC as the "Brooks Brothers" of watchmakers.

I think about 8o% of the Robb Report's readers is made up of 26 year old "Vice Presidents" down at the local strip mall branch of Charles Schwab looking at all the stuff they're going to buy when they hit it big, but the Best of the Best issue always has some great stuff on high end watches.