When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

SOSF?

pwygant

Greetings,

Forgive me if this has been brought up before but I am not sure if my eyes are failing me here. I recently received the white dial Swiss version and for some reason the numerals and place markers to me look like they have a gold tint/color to them? I don't think I am losing my mind just yet but is anyone else seeing this?

//Cheers

Greetings,

Forgive me if this has been brought up before but I am not sure if my eyes are failing me here. I recently received the white dial Swiss version and for some reason the numerals and place markers to me look like they have a gold tint/color to them? I don't think I am losing my mind just yet but is anyone else seeing this?

//Cheers

:victory: looks normal to me.. but the pearl and the lume.. i dunno if this is true... but from pics that ive seen.. the pearl and the markers are white instead of greeny.. but yeh could be my mistake.. im hoping to receive my watch as soon as possible :) thanks.. see ya