When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

NYC GTG

eddhead

i hope people will show up... how are we going to know what table we are sitting on etc.? did you make a reservation under a special name or so?

i dunno how big this place is, i mean if its huge it would suck running around there and lookin at everyones wrist lol

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I made a reservation for 6 at 7PM under the name of Ed. Just go to the table they send you to!

Please let me know if you plan on attending so I can adjust the reservation if needed.

Yeah. A table number or reservation would be cool. I don't know how to do that. I'm gonna be wearing a white t-shirt with COUSTEAU SOCIETY logo (Calypso) blue jeans (levi's) white Reeboks, a PVD Davidsen 202/A on a tan Don strap, and probably carrying an umbrella. (by the way, your inbox is full, slay) I was also thinking of going up a little early to have a gander at the Canal St. wares before the GTG.

i hope people will show up... how are we going to know what table we are sitting on etc.? did you make a reservation under a special name or so?

i dunno how big this place is, i mean if its huge it would suck running around there and lookin at everyones wrist lol

I guess I gotta type faster.

I made a reservation for 6 at 7PM under the name of Ed. Just go to the table they send you to!

Please let me know if you plan on attending so I can adjust the reservation if needed.

basically it was only fwatch ed and me.

food was great, location was pretty good too. ed&fwatch were nice aswell ;) we made a little trip to canal street after our g2gether, but we spend so much time in the restaurant that most of the shops were closed when we got there.

fwatch bought a real "beauty" at one of the open shops. i'm sure he's gonna show off that "bargain" in a while ;)