When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Navitimer Bezel Repair

As noted in my signature, I have a rather large Breitling collection.

I recently sent 5 Breit crystals to Chieftang for A/R Coating and was very impressed with the results. Unfortunately, upon re-installation of the crystals, my watchsmith has left me with less than impressive results.

On my Serie Speciale and TT Navi, the bezel spins freely now where once there was ample friction. Apparently, he removed the bezel to remove the crystals and doing so broke a part inside the bezel that used to provide this friction.

Here is a diagram of the broken part as described to me by my watchsmith. He said it was essentially a "bezel fastener" that held the bezel to the watch. It is a thin piece of metal that rests under the bezel and white inner bezel.

270208-3717.png

What I am looking for is a picture of this part if anyone might have one. I have contacted Trusty for information about replacement parts, and he has told me he needs a picture of the actual part, my sorry diagram will not do.

I would have been able to do this if my watch guy didnt throw the broken part away, but unfortunately he did. If anyone can help, it would be greatly appreciated. I dont want to order two new cases, but if I cant find a picture of this part, I may have to do so.