When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Omega PO

Grippm

Silix has the PO movement listed as ETA-2836 25j

Josh and others have the PO movement listed as Eta 2824-2 (with Omega insignia on Rotor, Copper Movement Holder)

I would appreciate your thoughts and comments on this and any other differences between these two.

Thanks

Grippm

Both are good movements, I have the one from silix. i have heard that the PO with the 2836 hs a slightly deaper case back than the 2824 one but have yet to compare my self

Ahhhhhhhh....!

I'd started a thread previously as upon having my UPO serviced, it was found to maybe have copy ETA.

The movement inside is 2836-2. Bought from well known collector from Europe, and advertised as 2836-2.I'd had a debate with them over whether it was Swiss ETA or copy. Debate never finalised.....

In my thread, people were telling me it should be ETA 2824.

So this seems to clear things up. I thought there was only 1 'ULITIMATE' PO. Seems not - that there are others.....

Anyone have an opinion over which UPO is the best - those with 2824, or those with 2836-2 ??

What are the differences between 2824 UPO and 2836-2 UPO?

I notice on mine that the crown is a bit wobbly when pulled out. I've had new seals and o-rings fitted, but it still feels weak to me.