When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

New Web Directory at the Replica Watch Report

audemarsdan

Hi everyone,

I've added a new web directory at the Replica Watch Report in order to provide a central location for finding web sites related to the hobby.

It can be accessed by going to http://www.replicawatchreport.com/directory. If you have any web sites you know of that you find useful when researching replica watches please drop by and submit the site to the directory. I'll add the site so everyone can know about it. :) You don't have to be registered on The Replica Watch Report to submit a site, but if you are registered you'll be given credit for the submission.

Please don't submit replica dealer's sites though. I'm trying to keep The Replica Watch Report free of any actual information on purchasing fake watches. Google shut my Adsense traffic down this month until I could convince them I was only providing information on DETECTING fake watches, not about buying them...

So again, any help would be appreciated. I'd love for the directory to grow to be a well-used tool.

Richard Brown

The Replica Watch Report