When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Copa America

By-Tor

Anyone else watching this? Personally...I like the South American football much more than European....way more interesting personalities and characters in the lineups.

Argentina and Brazil are the usual predictions to play in the final of course....but Paraguay and Mexico have been playing really well.

Thoughts?

PS: Player to watch is Lionel Messi (ARG). That kid can do almost whatever he wants on the field...amazing.

Anyone else watching this? Personally...I like the South American football much more than European....way more interesting personalities and characters in the lineups.

Argentina and Brazil are the usual predictions to play in the final of course....but Paraguay and Mexico have been playing really well.

Thoughts?

PS: Player to watch is Lionel Messi (ARG). That kid can do almost whatever he wants on the field...amazing.

The Brazil Mexico game left me speechless. The Chile Brazil yesterday was sooooooo much fun, as I was sitting in a bar here with ONLY Chile supporters and I was goin' for Brazil LOL. I don't like Venezuela's tactics (they dont seem to pass much and attempt to make a goal without any teamwork) but Brazil, Mexico and Paraguay are very promising.....watching the Argentina one right now!

The Argentina squad is definitely the strongest of the tournament... on the paper.

If a team can bench guys like Tevez and Aimar it's pretty scary. But then again we've seen these all-star teams before...without much success.