When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Asian Valjoux 7750b1 movmt.

lanikai

I am contemplating :g: getting a 104 ... since some members are working to get the correct date wheel and i do believe they will achieve this before the makers do..

So with that said i am looking at the Asian Valjoux 7750b1 movement... tried to upload the file but I guess I don't have the rank yet...

I have had some bad luck with the 7750 movements in chrono's ... but i think i read ziggy's info .. the Valjoux movmt ... to be one of the better ones available .. or am i wrong? :blink:

input please B)

So far my [current and temporary] conclusion is that there are good and bad 7750 out there, but even the bad ones should work good enough on a non-chrono and single-subdial model like the 104. Possibly after getting serviced.

This is what appened to me with my 050, 104's small brother.

So far my [current and temporary] conclusion is that there are good and bad 7750 out there, but even the bad ones should work good enough on a non-chrono and single-subdial model like the 104. Possibly after getting serviced.

This is what appened to me with my 050, 104's small brother.

Thanks sssurfer... figured i would wait to hear your input... you validated what i was assuming ... since there is no chrono mod on this it should be better than the chrono version.....

I may go ahead and get the 104 or the 220 .. i have confidence in you and Lello beating the makers to the punch on the wheel...