When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

who knows this dealer?

daan

i think it is the same "tony" you guys are talking about so i think i will chime in about him. i used to deal with him a while back when he was on ioffer.com. he has given the best service out of any of our dealers by far. any problems i ever had he responded immediately no questions asked. VERY polite in all his replies and he just recently emailed me saying he has his website up and running. he matched every price i threw at him and i just made a purchase from him today. i havent seen him on ioffer.com in a while and obviously i have been since switched to our dealers here and on RWI, but to be perfectly honest i noticed quite a drop in service from the dealers here then from my experiences i had with "tony." just my experience and opinion.

"Tony" was booted off iOffer for posting Rolex reps--a big iOffer no-no.

I bought about 14 watches from him when he was on iOffer and the excellent service he is said to have given others, I received as well. The watches I bought from him excellent, excepting the Rolexes, which are mostly crap. The movements (Asian 21j) are keeping good time but the bracelets are bad, cosmetically and structurally (screws won't unscrew, exceptionally cheesey feel, etc.) and the YM rolesium he sold me has poor date mag and no Maxi hand.

Here's a couple of watches I got him for about $90, shipped:

285607-8667.jpg

285607-8668.jpg

yes i totally agree. when i first got into buying reps he was the man i went to. his service and kindness exceeds anything ive experienced from any of our other dealers. nice thing is now he can get pretty much all the new stuff out there and he has been matching every price from our other dealers. im glad to see him back and i think i will stick with him unless there is something out there he can not get.

I wonder if he used a replica attorney to register his copyright to the pictures of trademark infringing products.

If you take photos of counterfeit goods, you still own the copyright to those photos. Also, you don't need a lawyer to register copyright. Just an fyi. :D

• 2 weeks later...

I just came across this thread, I've bought 3 watches from Tony at cqout - a black/RG Big Bang which looks cheap but is fun to wear, an AP ROO black/SS and a PO chrono which are both superb fit & finish for the money. With shipping each watch averaged $85, can't beat that quality/price ratio.

I decided to try Tony because of his excellent feedback on cqout, and I'm glad I took a chance and tried someone outside of our dealers group. Really too bad about cqout banning certain manufactures, it was fun while it lasted.

Italiano, would you mind PMing me Tony's website please?