When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Cartier Santos 100 dial project help!

This is notice to any members that can help. I am very close to getting the correct santos 100 dial in production but I need some help or advice from someone.

Anyone who has bought this santos 100 from TWP would you please contact me

http://www.repgeek.com/showthread.php?t=480

This is an asain movt version santos 100 but it has a near perfect dial and is going to be the basis for my corrected production dial.

What I need is for someone to come forward and sale me their watch or help me get one cause TWP is MIA and not responding ( a least to me anyway :thumbdown: )

Any help members can give me with this will enable me to get this stupid thing in production and once complete this dial will put the santos 100 in super rep territory.

PM me if you can help me out.

@rocket, i'm assuming you're going to somehow take the dial and eliminate the 'wave' marks? b/c otherwise this dial is pretty accurate? TWP has been responding to my PMs; let me know if you want/need me to order this watch for you.

deltatahoe

Yup, this dial is near perfect but it needs more than just to be printed on a smooth dial. The "swiss made" needs to be corrected along with a couple other very minor issues.

Yup, this dial is near perfect but it needs more than just to be printed on a smooth dial. The "swiss made" needs to be corrected along with a couple other very minor issues.

Having done a few pojects that involved printing--you'll save yourself headches AND money if you insist on prototypes of every change--no "we'll fix this on the production version" especially if these are going to be produced in China.

Having done a few pojects that involved printing--you'll save yourself headches AND money if you insist on prototypes of every change--no "we'll fix this on the production version" especially if these are going to be produced in China.

Thanks. I am going to take your advice on getting a protype on the dial before I have them put into production .