When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Omega Planet Ocean Chrono

Moppel

Yep... definitely fake.

Even if someone wouldn't know the details (I do as you can see from my signature), the style of the write-up and the bad pictures - which nontheless try to avoid all the problematic closeups, speak volumes... Breaks my heart to see someone loosing more than 1k on this one...

Breaks my heart to see someone loosing more than 1k on this one...

Yep, same here. So I reported it to Ebay about 24 hours ago. No response so far, this watch is still available.

So I contacted the seller telling him that this was a fake watch.

His response was something like :" Nobody forces you to buy the watch. I am going to see a watchmaker to get a quotation for repairing the watch. And then we will

see what a fake watch is."

Strange world...

Moppel

Nobody mentioned that the date should be turned 90 degrees counter clockwise! Still love these reps (the latest 2006 model with correct date, that is) despite their subdial spacing. My favourite is the orange dial numbers, black bezel insert and brown gator strap (see avatar). Delicious. Haven't seen one in person yet so I wonder how bad the date wheel recess is on it. That's always a deal breaker for me...