When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Looking for a good Chopard Mille Miglia Refrence

z80

I can usually find what I'm looking for on the Net, but this time I'm pretty stymied. I want to get a Mille Miglia GMT rep and I'm trying to get the most accurate one. From my research, so far, I've found:

The genuine BLACK dial only has the spelling TACHYMETER and all the reps use TACHOMETER also the genuine seems to only have a SOLID case back with "MILLE MIGLIA" in big lettering, the rep has a sapphire back.

The WHITE dial with WHITE subs, gen uses TACHOMETER, like the rep and has the sapphire back.. this seems to be the most accurate

The WHITE dial with BLACK subs (the one I really wanted) has correct spelling, but the genuine seems to only have been availble with a solid case back with the race course map on it.

Are there any other variations of the last one here that anyone knows of? If I can find proof of the existense of a gen with white dial black subs with a sapphire back and tachometer spelling.. well, dang it, that's the one I want!

Thanks for any help on this..