When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Need Chrono Hands Source Help

rude-dude

I tried my first experiment the other day with swapping out for a genuine dial on a replica Franck Muller Conquistador Chronograph. Things went well with the swap up until reinstall of the chrono hands. I lost one chrono hand while clearing an area to continue work. I decided I'd at least try my hand on #2 chrono hand - and then,... bing,...the other one went flying out of my tweezer during the re-install. Both are somewhere lost in my "workshop" (fancy word for sawdust, rusty bolts and old junk). The other hands - minute, hour and second all back on and functioning (to my rookie dismay). Now I'd love to complete.

I don't know where to get chrono hand replacements or even how to tell someone the size of them when I find a place that offers them. I wrote the seller so maybe I'll get lucky. Anyone know where I can get a spare set of chrono hands for this or even how to properly describe to a seller of parts?

Thanks,

Paul