When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

A question for PAM modders

Ptolomeo

A question to Thumb, Flav, Finepics, Vaccum and the others: Why don't you sell fully modded PAMs? I mean there are many members here that want them but they must buy a 111 or 177 or 112 or... from Andrew and a cannion pin and hands set from Davidsen and a good sapphire and a JF case and a Palp crown and... and... and.. and then send all the parts to you in order to start the modding. So... we've got our watches three months later.

Why don't you buy directly the parts and make the watches to have them in stock?

Just an idea :g:

As long as non- modded Pams are sold like hot cakes, there really is no need to have every dealer sell the "fixed" versions. Not to mention that there is a hefty price diffirence, one that you can opt to take in parts by doing lume/cannon pin fixes, better crown/case or in one shot. and get a homemade super rep

Thumb & TWP do sell modified Pams. If ya don't know now ya know.

To my knowledge Thumb no longer sells fully modded pams, but he might. I am working on about twenty right now. Sandwich and sausage dial versions. If you have any questions please feel free to pm me :thumbsupsmileyanim: