When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Any suggestions?

hi i'm kind of looking for a daily beater watch.. but i don't know what to get.. i'm looking in the range of 200$.. does anyone have any suggestions? or does anyone know where i can buy a cheap tissot watches (second hand is fine as well :) especially if its the prc200 version)? that's the only one i can think about.. someone has suggested me seiko monster before.. but yeh i decided that i don't really like it :( sorry guys :)

LeJour Superman, french 17j automatic movement, crystal just like a tropic 39 superdome, it's probably 20 years old, works

great. $100 on Ebay.

283441-9989.jpg

oh but can you trust ebay though? because i've heard from people to not buy watches from ebay.. how can you tell if it's authentic or not? :) thanks

You could always go with the planet ocean, or the asian sfso. Another good watch is the chopard 21 jewel gran turismo about $100. the strap is very comfortable on these watches.

yeh do you sell the upo lite version? i do have the sfso and i didnt really wanna use it as a daily beater :( so yeh :)

You could always go with the planet ocean, or the asian sfso. Another good watch is the chopard 21 jewel gran turismo about $100. the strap is very comfortable on these watches.

i like both watches very much really the UPO lite or the granturismo.. which one do you think is more reliable (for the movement) and in terms of quality built? and also accuracy to gen (which one is more accurate?)

i like both watches very much really the UPO lite or the granturismo.. which one do you think is more reliable (for the movement) and in terms of quality built? and also accuracy to gen (which one is more accurate?)

The Chopard is built like a tank, is very close to the gen, and it much cheaper than the light.