When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Graphite Or Slate Gray!

omisana

Hi fellas i just wanted some honest opinion on my new purchase....which would be BCE full modded version from ANGUS....now im really stuck between the slate gray dial vs graphite....i asked angus and he advised me to go for GRAPHITE as it is the closest to the GEN in terms of colour and specs.....but the SLATE GRAY according to him is 95% closer.....personally i kinda like the idea of slate gray with black subdials and black leather strap....but alot of members on this forum have complained that the gray is darker than the original or GEN...so pls gimme some honest advices and if any member has already purchased a new version of slate gray dial BCE post some pics....cuz i hope its not very much diff than the GEN....Thankx alot and have fun....cheers.

P.S: Has any one ever come across of a MOP dial for BCE?? Lemme know

I aso was wondering how close this new gray was....it seems the new graphite is close since they did change the subdials to graphite instead of black and how are the silver/white subdials on the black dial...same or improved? The genuine graphite has a beautiful center ring effect that Im unsure if they could rep exactly.

After a LOOOOOOOOOOONG search i have decided to go with GRAPHITE dial as ANGUS is guranteeing me 100% superb quality .... though i was still fond of the slate gray with black subdials....but i guess i should take advantage of this offer as ANGUS said " GRAPHITE DIAL IS ALSO GREAT, THE WATCH MAKER BOUGHT THE ORIGINAL DIAL, SO THE GRAPHITE DIAL IS VERY VERY MUCH CLOSE TO GEN"

So i guess is should take his word as he has always been reliable dealer...and go with GRAPHITE....

P.S: any members owning the new full moded graphite edition pls do lemme know...cheers