When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

PAM 082 Marina Militare Amerigo Verspucci

fishgodeep

I very nearly parted with this due to the so wrong green lume ....but excluding this the dial is so good IMHO and seeing a post by Vacuum showing what he could do with it ...I decided to give it go.

Also fitted a thicker crown which beefs up the whole piece.

I purchased a custom strap from V in his latest Greek hide - this is destined for an 002 or 003 in the making but I like this strap so much I had to fit it to this 082 to start wearing it in

It has completely transformed the look of the watch - maybe it's a trick of the eye/brain or something but fitting this strap has actually improved the lume colour ....don't ask me how but it has !!!!

This is without doubt one of the best straps in my collection - the leather does not compare to anything else I have and I'm sure it will age better than I will...

Thanks to Davidsen , Vacuum and V

Enjoy

286540-8153.jpg

286540-8154.jpg

286540-8155.jpg

286540-8156.jpg

286540-8157.jpg

286540-8158.jpg

286540-8159.jpg

286540-8160.jpg

As I have already told you in private, I DO NOT like Davidsen's watches.. They are completely wrong to my eyes..

BUT this one is the ONLY one I would consider buying.. The Font is Excellent.. the colour of the dial is again EXCELLENT, the lume colour though as you said is crap. WIth the relume you did it is now a beauty..

Rolli moved the 082 project it a bit further and he put the DSN dial and movement to a Rep titanium case.. This is the final touch to be honest to make it perfect but even as it is I really like it.. AND my strap looks really cool with the blue dial now that it is a lighter shade of tan.

Enjoy it :thumbsupsmileyanim: