When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

palped and ziggified MBW 1680

rag9fx

Palp did a lot of the work on this watch but i recently sent it in to The Zigmeister to fix/ replace the tube ( which i believe had stripped its threads) and also to clean up the lug holes had Palp had drilled out for me before... he also replaced a pinched gasket from the case back and regulated the movment... the turn around was swifter than i thought and the watch arrived in NYC b4 i did ... we're really fortunate to have The Zigmeister here offering his services and expertise he is incredibly great to deal with ...

Thanks again The Zigmeister!

286634-8087.jpg

286634-8088.jpg

No this bracelet came off a 1680 i bought off Ioffer a couple years back. its a hollow mid link its more accurate overall than the MBW bracelet. i believe i do have an extra MBW Fliplock bracelet back in london if you want it ( but you're gonna have to wait a month a bit for when i get back there) PM if you're interested.

DuDro ...

if u did not read it yet

recent 1860 Mbw pieces come with correct hollow mid link and end markings the one i just recived yesterday has the bracelet pictured above by raq9fx ... so probabaly u will be able to source one at the right "contacts" :)

regards laz

Edited by lazarini