When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Cartier Roadster Chronograph with Asian 7750 28,800

TmeShare

I think the 7750 is way too thick to put in a Roadster case. I could be wrong, but I have tried on the gen at the AD and every 7750 watch I own has a much thicker case. There is no relief in the caseback for the rotor on this one. Don't see them making it. If they were planning it they would have released the standard vesion with a 44mm case to make it easy.

I think the smaller size is OK since it's a dress watch, it's still 44mm at the lugs.

Didn't you have the new Seatimer for a while? Why did you let that one go?

Yeah, but 44mm long and not wide won't cut it for me now days. The chrono would be perfect cause it's a sporty watch with some presence. It is very reconizable by design and I prefer the cache of Cartier much more than rolex IMHO.

I did have the seatimer and don't have clue why I sold it :wounded1:

288231-7068.jpg

As soon as I am able to get the santos 100 dial in production I will at least be happy with that.

near perfect donner dial

288231-7069.jpg

Yeah, but 44mm long and not wide won't cut it for me now days. The chrono would be perfect cause it's a sporty watch with some presence. It is very reconizable by design and I prefer the cache of Cartier much more than rolex IMHO.

I did have the seatimer and don't have clue why I sold it :wounded1:

288297-7045.jpg

As soon as I am able to get the santos 100 dial in production I will at least be happy with that.

near perfect donner dial

288297-7046.jpg

Im with rocket on all counts...give us the big one.....nice pic also.....who was the dealer on the Seatimer?

• 1 month later...