When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Cousteau Divers

Guest Sql_pl

Guest Sql_pl

Well not that new actually... took them over 2 weeks ago but just found them and decided to post them here...

291123-5214.jpg

291123-5215.jpg

291123-5216.jpg

BTW. I had it pressure tested... no problems at all!

Well not that new actually... took them over 2 weeks ago but just found them and decided to post them here...

Good idea :rolleyes:

It starts to grow on me...but still very sloooowly.

Did you change the date wheels ?

If not, what is your opinion ? Good / Bad ?

Cheers

Stephane

Guest Sql_pl

I did not change datewheels and I blieve they are pretty accurate in terms of fonts etc etc.

As for the alignment - the day wheel is always great. Sometimes the date wheel is just a little little bit too high... but it can be easily aligned with small movement of the crown so no big deal....

looks great!! amesome pics. damn i wish they made this with a bracelet. i really want this watch, but dont when i would wear since i wear black pants/shoes to work. anyway, your pics are not making this any easier....and the alignment of your day/date looks perfect. one of the best i seen yet. congrats

Wow it's certainly a nice watch! And Sql, as you show more and more pictures of your watch collection I'm afraid I may end up emptying my bank account...

Haha in fact I was thinking if I should get this or the Hublot BB rose gold edition. Then again the price difference between these two watches is a bit wide. With the Hublot BB I could get almost two IWC Cousteau Diver! And plus the pictures here...it's indeed pulling me more towards IWC... Now I'm wondering if I should wait for the newer edition of the Cousteau Diver or should I just get this one??

Guest Sql_pl

Yes guys, the watch is great.

It is really difficult to get it off my wrist and wear something else.

I got it from TWP - great service, I can really recommend him.

The watch wasn't serviced, this is basicaly how I got it.

It came with an issue that is typical for this model - it had some dust under the crystal that had to be blown off.

The dust is actually a paint from the inner rotating bezel that just rubs when it is being rotated.

Now that it was cleaned and I no longer rotate the bezel it is just great!

Edited by Sql_pl