When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

How Accurate?

maxse

The Carrera Chronograph is one of the very best replicas out there. And also one of the best looking in my mind.

There are quite a number of different versions of this watch. All replicas seems to be marked "CV2014", which is the serial number of the "Racing version", with red hands. Also, the date font is a bit off. Can be easily changed for an ETA-datewheel though.

The latest replicas, like the one in the link, has a better decorated movement, even closer to the genuine.

The white dial rings are a bit too width and touch the 6 and 12. On the gen there's a small gap in between.

Also the date font is sometimes not perfectly alligned like most out of the box Tags with A7750.

Other than that I think it's a beauty! I don't know if the bezel should be polished or brushed. On the brochure pic it looks polished..

Thanks. I asked because most of the reviews are about the black or white bezel version and I did not find any with a SS bezel. I am pretty sure the bezel is supposed to be polished but it looks brushed in the image. Could it be the lighting?

Thanks. I actually don't like the black bezel version...

I saw the polished bezel at Tourneau so there is SS bezel version.

hi

I purchased the carrera with black bezel and red second hand (like the one with the rubber strap in the pic) and metal bracelet from Andrew. I think it is amazing replica almost 1:1 to the gen, unless you look under a microscope. It is quite accurtae and the chrono's and stopwatch work perfect. About the SS bezel I am not sure it should be in the gen, but if the replica is as accurate as mine, you can't go wrong. But you can ask Andrew.

crazy. No one is interested in this rep?

Just ordered a black rep chrono carrera from King, who said the date issue is now fixed?? She told me 'not to worry'

What do you think?? Would be great if they resolved that witout having to put in a gen date wheel or similar...