When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

montblanc question? & request for opinions

OK as usual I am doing my homework after failing the test. I purchased a Montblanc timewalker replica from a seller that I met through eBay. (see attachment)

I have the watch and while it does keep time, the chronograph functions are all messed up. The date changes when I push one of the buttons on the right side and the button on the left that should change the date does nothing. Anyway, is there a way to fix the chronograph or should I just be happy that the watch keeps decent time? (I found this forum after I bought the watch).

My second question is more of a opinion poll than anything....... If you had just $150 to spend on a rep watch for everyday use, what would you buy?

I thank you in advance for any and all answers I get. Please forgive this noobie for over zelousness.

Regards,

-James

post-1617-1147406086_thumb.jpg

How much did you buy the Time walker? The chrono is fake though.

I believe I bought it for $100 from Andrew and sold it for $40 to another member. :3a:

Btw, if I only have $150, I would buy:

1) A ETA SUB from sichuan (rolex fans)

2) A ETA Aqua Terra from King(Omega fas)

3) A CN UNITAS 111H from Andrew/Joshua(PAM fans)

This is my MB fyi:

43615-37691.jpg

Edited by cwai02

Thank you for the responses.

I'm do not think the seller I got the Time Walker from deals on here, at least I hope not. I paid 180 w/shipping and feel a little foolish right now. When I bought the watch I knew it was a rep, just didn't know how much I was overpaying for it.

I just bought a rep Omega Deville Swiss Eta 2824-2 from Josh. I just don't see it as an everday watch. I figured $150 should get me a good beater for everyday wear but I could go more for something if I really fall for it.

Thanks again,

james

How much did you buy the Time walker? The chrono is fake though.

I believe I bought it for $100 from Andrew and sold it for $40 to another member. :3a:

Btw, if I only have $150, I would buy:

1) A ETA SUB from sichuan (rolex fans)

2) A ETA Aqua Terra from King(Omega fas)

3) A CN UNITAS 111H from Andrew/Joshua(PAM fans)

This is my MB fyi:

43869-37657.jpg