When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

IWC Ingenieur hands to short or reps?

fr@nk

I'm looking for a very high quality IWC Ingenieur but on all reps I found the hands (all 3) are to short compared to the genuine one. :wounded1:

genuine: 297179-976.jpg

rep: e.g. from Andrew: 297179-977.jpg

Do you guys know a dealer who sells this rep with the right sized hands? Or, alternatively is there a mod available for this (some place to get the right hands)?

Edited by fr@nk

I'm looking for a very high quality IWC Ingenieur but on all reps I found the hands (all 3) are to short compared to the genuine one. :wounded1:

Do you guys know a dealer who sells this rep with the right sized hands? Or, alternatively is there a mod available for this (some place to get the right hands)?

I've heard that the first batch og gens had longer hands, while the current have shorter hands, like our reps.

thanks fitmic, but I still think it's strange... i can only find pictures of the watch with larger hands. The Ingenieur on the IWC posters Pug posted are also with larger hands.

Do you have a pic of the a genuine ingenieur with smaller hands?

• 2 weeks later...

Is this the ti version? and ia there any other question marks with this rep? .. i am drawn to the ti case and bracelet ...i know Joshua's site lloks like they airbrushed the ti to look darker..although it can be oxidized to look like that I am more concerned with the 7750 asia movement... some makers do it well..ie. 089 PAM ... any experience out there..???

thanks

lanikai