When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Vintage Rollie Experts-6263

yt74

I bought this from a member on another board for a good price, but it had some problems, one being a stuck pusher. Apparently the previous owner had dropped it on the floor and broke one of the pushers. The guy I bought it from had got the pusher to work but it was permanently half screwed in. I thought it would be an easy fix, but when I got it apart I can't figure it out. When I disassembled and re-assembled the functioning pushers I think I broke off the other pusher stem, because they both look the same. I have been looking all over the board for something that would help, but it seems like most of what I found concerns the DW 6263 and not the Seagull hand wind like this one. Anybody have any ideas or at least somewhere to get parts?

I bought this from a member on another board for a good price, but it had some problems, one being a stuck pusher. Apparently the previous owner had dropped it on the floor and broke one of the pushers. The guy I bought it from had got the pusher to work but it was permanently half screwed in. I thought it would be an easy fix, but when I got it apart I can't figure it out. When I disassembled and re-assembled the functioning pushers I think I broke off the other pusher stem, because they both look the same. I have been looking all over the board for something that would help, but it seems like most of what I found concerns the DW 6263 and not the Seagull hand wind like this one. Anybody have any ideas or at least somewhere to get parts?

You need a need pusher, or at least the push button with the stem intact. I will try to look into my tray to see if I have one for you. Will let you know.

You need a need pusher, or at least the push button with the stem intact. I will try to look into my tray to see if I have one for you. Will let you know.

Thanks, I actually need 2, I broke the other one messing around with it... :rolleyes:

If you don't have any spares a recommendations on where to buy one would be appreciated.

Most pushers are standard sizes, normally 2.5mm case thread size.

You should be able to source some generic pushers to replace these. Ofrei is asking $42 each for replacements, I think I have a supplier that probably carries them for less, but would have to look...

If I forget to look please try and remind me, keeping in mind my pm is shut down for a while.

RG