When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Vacheron Constantin Overseas Questions

arminvanbuuren

Hi this watch has grown on to me overtime.. and now i feel like i want to buy the swiss eta upgraded version.. i don't know if a review has been done on here b4.. but the thing is that my internet is capped (24k speed).. so ive been trying to use the search button for the last 3 hrs.. and i got no where.. some reviews i could NOT even opened :(.. stupid slow internet!!! so your help would be really appreciated ....

my question is.. what are the flaws of this watch compared to the gen? (are there any flaws like the logo on omega or datefont on tag carrera, etc?).. i would like to know .. and are these flaws fixable? thanks very much

Use the Search. There is a thread about the latest Silix version that goes on Ad nauseam about it

VCO Discussion

thanks mate for the reply.. if you dont mind can u pls summarize this silix version story? i'm really really sorry.. but my internet is capped atm (so my speed goes down to 24k... 1/2 of the speed of normal dial up).. so it takes around 10-15 mins to open one page.. if i try to open every single thread about VCOi would be here for days :(.. so that's why i'm asking for help.. i apologize once again.. but yes.. if you can summarize it for me... about the latest silix version i would really appreciated...

ok 1 flaw that i heard is

- the AR (which i don't really care)

- the date font

- the endlinks (not fitted properly) and also the bracelet is loose fitted

- the cross

are these things fixed in silix' latest version? and wats the flaw on that one? again i apologize :(

thanks mate for the reply.. if you dont mind can u pls summarize this silix version story? i'm really really sorry.. but my internet is capped atm (so my speed goes down to 24k... 1/2 of the speed of normal dial up).. so it takes around 10-15 mins to open one page.. if i try to open every single thread about VCOi would be here for days :(.. so that's why i'm asking for help.. i apologize once again.. but yes.. if you can summarize it for me... about the latest silix version i would really appreciated...

ok 1 flaw that i heard is

- the AR (which i don't really care)

- the date font

- the endlinks (not fitted properly) and also the bracelet is loose fitted

- the cross

are these things fixed in silix' latest version? and wats the flaw on that one? again i apologize :(

If those are your concerns then buy the Silix version. I have had one for over a month and it is my new favorite. You won't be disappointed.

Hi this watch has grown on to me overtime.. and now i feel like i want to buy the swiss eta upgraded version.. i don't know if a review has been done on here b4.. but the thing is that my internet is capped (24k speed).. so ive been trying to use the search button for the last 3 hrs.. and i got no where.. some reviews i could NOT even opened :(.. stupid slow internet!!! so your help would be really appreciated ....

my question is.. what are the flaws of this watch compared to the gen? (are there any flaws like the logo on omega or datefont on tag carrera, etc?).. i would like to know .. and are these flaws fixable? thanks very much

ArminVanBuuren...i can't believe you have to post on this board with all of the touring you do across the world...being you're one of the top trance DJ's of this era ;)

I dont know about the Silix version...but many are 8mm thick and not the actual 10mm thick (small flaw). And the date font is totally off...but again...with a VC...most won't know a damn thing regardless.