When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

HBB Gold bezel for sale

perry563

I have been collecting for the last 2 years or so. With all the talk of how great the HBB was and is I bought one from Joshua earlier this year. I have only wore the watch a few times...its brand new..no scratches. The watch is just too big for me to wear so I want to sell it. Its only fault is that the quick date setting function does not work. I am sure this would be a quick fix for those who have experience working on watches. The date function works perfectly by the way its just that you need to use the hour hands to set the date. Once set it changes like clockwork at 12 midnight with no issues. The watch keeps great time and all cronos work perfectly. I paid 428 US dollars plus 25 shipping. I will accept the highest reasonable offer I get by tomorrow evening EST. Shipping willl be free in the US.

I have been collecting for the last 2 years or so. With all the talk of how great the HBB was and is I bought one from Joshua earlier this year. I have only wore the watch a few times...its brand new..no scratches. The watch is just too big for me to wear so I want to sell it. Its only fault is that the quick date setting function does not work. I am sure this would be a quick fix for those who have experience working on watches. The date function works perfectly by the way its just that you need to use the hour hands to set the date. Once set it changes like clockwork at 12 midnight with no issues. The watch keeps great time and all cronos work perfectly. I paid 428 US dollars plus 25 shipping. I will accept the highest reasonable offer I get by tomorrow evening EST. Shipping willl be free in the US.

This is not the sales board. To sell a watch on this forum you need to upgrade to a VIP membership

Considering the problems with the watch, and the inherent problems with the Big Bang.. I can only offer you a maximum of $200 ... and that is probably stupid on my part! Taking apart the watch may render it unusable due to the poor quality of the hands which could break (see The Zigmeister's posts). :o