When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Your TwoFiveThree's Please

alanytical

21282.jpg

< The Gen Pictured>

Now I know the reps are flawed, but even with the small numbers, big subdials, etc., this watch is starting to really grow on me.

Any owners out there want to chime in and post some updated pics for others to admire...(like me).

I wonder how it would look with an SS bracelet, has anyone tried this unholy combination before?

Edited by alanytical

21282.jpg

Now I know the reps are flawed, but even with the small numbers, big subdials, etc., this watch is starting to really grow on me.

Any owners out there want to chime in and post some updated pics for others to admire...(like me).

I wonder how it would look with an SS bracelet, has anyone tried this unholy combination before?

Sorry, no pics at the mo but yours is a great shot. :thumbsupsmileyanim: As for the watch, I'm no expert on Panerais but I think the 253 is a great looking watch. I agree with you about the flaws but I can live with them as it's such an impressive looking watch - I just love mine !! :D I'd like to see it on a SS bracelet.

The 253 is a very nice watch, but the most obvious flaw is the fact that it does not flyback. Oh well, I love this watch and I am modding the dial for mine as we speak. Should be done in about ten days. Here are some nice shots of mine.

Fantastic pics TWP!

What mod are you doing to the dial? Reluming?