When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

To make something nice ...

lazarini

by starting to do the dishes and take out the trash atleast 2 to 3 times a week :p

Hi all ...

jokes aside not that the sentence above dont apply do ...

I decided to get my honey a womans watch ... she liked the ladys DJ and i had my eye out for one if it woud pop up in the sales thread somewere but with no big luck ...

I posted one last try in wanted section and got contacted by tutima with whom i did do buisness before and told me he has a swiss eta ladyes DJ white dial with roman numbers that his wife did not wear for some time ...

He told me that the bracelet is scratched up due to long time daily wear and also that the bracelet heas been resized and that he might not be able to find the links anymore ...

Still he offered a smashing price and i said ill take it !

To my suprize he contacted me after few days and told me that his son has done some work on the bracelet and also that he took apart the house and foud the 3 links from the bracelet ... he sent me the watch pictures and the watch was transformed !

What a class act he is he coud send the watch and just call it a day ... we agreed on the state that it was but he took an extra mile to refinish the bracelet and find the extra links much appriciated !

SEE here before picture :

CIMG5731.jpg

SEE after picture :

DSC02281.jpg

Once again thx tutima the work ure son did transformed the watch copletely imho !!!

In the meantime while waiting on the watch i saw a sale thread from b16a2 offering a mens DJ with a box as a set ...

I thought it woud be nice to have a box to put in the watch that was on the way so i contacted him asking if he would consider selling me just the box ... J. and i struck a deal in no time and the box was flying to me the next day ...

Great ...

Now the last thing i wanted was a COSC tag ... i did not really need it but hey while i was waiting i ordered one from the member of rolex forums and it arrived in a week was a cheap purchase and looks nice when the watch is box ...

So all is ready i needed some nice gift bag actualy i got 2 of them so she will need dome time to unpack it :) and thats it im readdy to go :)

She will recive the watch tonight as she went to visit her folks for the weekend, i will give it to her kid brother that is going from college back home today and will drop by me in office ...

He will plant it in her room so she will discovered it by her self tonight :)

THX for sticking by till the end now here are some pics .

Regards Laz

DSC01663.jpg

DSC01664.jpg

DSC01665.jpg

BAG one :)

DSC01666.jpg

and into bag 2 :)

DSC01667.jpg