When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Guys HELP..I'm overwhelmed!

beever

I've spent all day today reading posts and as a lurker I have spent countless more hours reading all of the reviews and opinions on vendors but, I still can't seem to get a handle on some Rolex Replica questions.

In the past I have bought "swiss" replicas from ideal watches and some other sites I have found and while they are quite expensive, they seemed to be fairly accurate replicas with sapphire crystals and the crown logo etched into the 6 position as well as some other markings. They arent perfect and they are damn expensive. Now, I don't mind paying the piper if those are the best replicas you can find but, you guys seem to feel that there are other vendors whos replicas are far more accurate and at a fraction of the price. I'm all for saving money but, if there is a Rolex GMT 2 out there or even a vintage double red or something that is interesting AND accurate then someone please point me to a dealer or site that is really good. Weeding through all of the posts here is daunting. I only want the very best and most accurate replicas.

PM is fine too and thanks for any help. Beever

Hi beever,

Welcome to the forum... i would suggest taking a deep breath and do some searching... you probably get a decent education weeding through the threads ... i have learned soo much here pertaining to watches over all in comparsion to the Gen forums i am a member of.

the question of what is most accurate is really quite a subjective one ... this game it is really a matter of comprimise ... i think you will find that one Sub rep , for example, will have some great attributes and another will have others... the MBW v. Noobmarnier comes to mind ... niether are 100% accurate out of the box and both have their pluses and minuses ...

if you are a real stickler for accuracy the only way to really accomplish this is to build one ...

welcome again ,

Ragsy

I'm all for saving money but, if there is a Rolex GMT 2 out there or even a vintage double red or something that is interesting AND accurate then someone please point me to a dealer or site that is really good. Weeding through all of the posts here is daunting. I only want the very best and most accurate replicas.

Welcome to the forum. I am all for helping new people but think that they should put in a little effort too. This is your first post and you are asking for members to just hand over the "keys to the Kingdom" so you do not have to weed through postings to find the answers you seek. I have learned so much of value using the search function and I suggest you try using it too. The answers you seek will be found. If you would rather not weed through postings you can pay $$$ and upgrade to a VIP membership which will expose you to the best dealers who frequent RWG. Answers can be found this way too. I hope you stick around and learn and share. Your contributions will be welcome. Cheers

TRUST ME...I have bought all the various levels of SUBS and I would have saved myself time and money by just buying a MBW from the very beginning. The overall feel of the watch is like the gen and you cant beat the rehaut. I also have had no QC issues at all with the MBW. The dial and crown guards are very good although not perfect. If you are crazy about accuracy buy a MBW AND the noobmariner (beginmariner etc) and then swap out the dial and band from the noob into the MBW and you will have a 98% rep. Add a new insert with better pearl and trim slightly the base of both CG and you would be approaching a PERFECT Sub rep. Out of the box however without any mods you would need to be a ROLEX expert to notice the difference between an unmodded MBW and the real thing.

Raijor: looks like we were posting simultaneously. I have no problem upgrading to a VIP membership, I didnt even know it was available. However, getting a list of the best dealers still wont tell me who has the best replicas. I have no concern that the dealers mentioned on this site are reputable and will ship a watch and even stand behind them for returns or repair but, where can I go to read about the accuracy of the replica (not so much the accuracy of keeping time) but the accuracy of the actual watch?

I frequent so many different types of forums and I always cringe when people write lenghty posts about using the search feature or paying their dues when in the same time or less they could just pm a link or be helpful. This isnt the secret to save the world you know, just looking for some advice from poeple who have been down this road and want people to avoid the mistakes they made. Do I have to burn my hand in fire before you tell me not to stick my hand in the flame?

Check out THIS forum and look under TTK or a new dealer of MBW (who I cannot vouch for) PASO. Just understand that TTK is very hard to deal with....he does not answer emails quickly (actually he may never answer emails) and once you order a watch it may take a few months before you get it. BUT you WILL get your watch and its worth the wait!

http://replica-watch.info/forum/index.php

MBW are the best overall so trust me from experience spend the few extra bucks and buy the best. If you dont you will eventually. Buying one now will save you $$ in the long run.