When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Hello from "The OC"

This seems like a fantastic resource, I've been devouring the content here for the past week, figured I'd introduce myself!

I got the watch bug about 1.5 years ago, and spent a long time determining which genuine watch I would get. Finally ended up with a Hamilton automatic that I love, and now I can't stop looking at watches. I've looked at plenty of ADs and there are so many watches I'd love to have that if I got all genuines I'd be totally broke.

I don't have any reps yet but that probably won't last long. Been looking at a lot of things, but my main concern is the fit and finish of the watches - especially the bracelets. Nothing ruins a watch (incl. gens) for me more than a cheap feeling bracelet.

Quick question, if I want to talk about a specific watch, is it OK to embed photos from the seller's sites? Or is it not politically correct to link to other people's pictures?

Oh well I'll give it a try:

15.jpg

I'm seriously considering the Pasha Seatimer with the black rubber coated bracelet - I have played with the Gen but I'm wondering if the Rep will be any good.

Any experience with the rubber coated band?

Thanks all